St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I hate fire alarms. Especially the ones in my apt building. They sound more like air raid sirens, and i have one less than 10 feet away from my head when i sleep. It all started yesterday at about 630am. I had barely started sleeping, and then the dumb thing went off. I had to wake up, slip on a shirt and shorts, grabbed a scarf, and rushed out of the building to the carpark, where everyone usually assembled. There we stood (about 30 of us in the building), in the cold, waiting for the fire brigade to come and switch the dumb alarm off. K that was quite annoying, but it was fine. And then today, it goes off again. I slept at 6am cos i was watching mortal kombat on youtube (after studying so much, you just need to watch some brainless kombat). At 830, the siren goes off. Again, i jump into some clothes and run out. The same firemen come, and take the same 30 minutes to switch the siren off. And just when i get back into bed and start dreaming again, the blasted thing goes off again! So now my day is pretty much ruined because i've barely gotten any sleep. It's 230pm now, and i can't sleep because there's this constant beeping from the security system, and there's no power so i can't do my work. I don't know how long my laptop battery will last, but i'm going to use it to blog. When it runs out, i'm gonna grab my sticks and go play some drums. Man...! can't stand this.....

Hmm i just realised that no one is in... maybe i'm not supposed to be in the building.


@ 10:35 PM